Welcome to Manor Court Surgery
Out of Hours and Emergencies
111 is the NHS non-emergency number. It’s fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained adviser, supported by healthcare professionals. They will ask you a series of questions to assess your symptoms and immediately direct you to the best medical care for you.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
In case of a life threatening emergency, please dial 999
- You may have seen in national news items that the Government are considering extending the vaccine offer to 16 – 17 year olds.
There is nothing you need to do now – you will be contacted and invited for your vaccination as soon as the programme is up-and-running. We are currently waiting for the Joint Committee for Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) to update and publish. We are also currently awaiting guidance on the vaccination of 12 – 17 year old clinically vulnerable children and will be in touch as and when we have further information.
- All appointments will initially be via telephone triage with a clinician, you will be invited to attend the surgery if deemed necessary.
- Please be aware that childhood immunisations and cervical screenings are continuing as normal.
- We are aware that our phonelines are busy but please do not email us for any clinical matters. You must phone the surgery if you require attention from a clinician. Thank you.
- Prescriptions / POD: Please note we do not take prescription requests over the phone. If you wish to order medication, please order online (by registering for the NHS APP) or contact the POD on 02476 246025.
Nurse Brenda30th June 2022
Many of you may already know, Brenda, our Senior Diabetes Specialist nurse has now retired. We wish her all the […]
Prescribing of over the counter medicines is changing19th May 2022
Why does the NHS need to reduce prescriptions for over the counter medicines? The NHS has been spending around £136 […]
Covid-19 Vaccination Update16th December 2021
For all the latest information regarding covid-19 and getting vaccinated please click here.
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals